The laboratory offers following services on all the saxophones of every factory and historical epoque, from the early years to nowadays:
- Different kinds of repairations on mechanical parts (keys, springs, pads, corks, felts, screws .... ) and on the body of the instrument (neck, body, bow and bell).
- Silver and tin soldering on mechanical parts and on the body.
- Elimination of dents on the body.
- Regulation of the mechanics and modification of the keyopening to improve the intonation and the soundprojection of the instrument.
- Elimination and improving of acustical problems.
- Elimination of mechanical noises.
- Modification of mechanical parts to make the keys more fluid and comfortable for the fingers.
- Cleaning and washing of the instrument.
- Unlacquering of keys and body.
- Buffering of the keys and of the body of silver plated saxophones and pure brass saxophones.
- Expansion and reduction of the tenon diameter of the neck.
- Adjustment of the chimneys of the tone holes.
- Centering of the keys and elimitation of free spaces between the mechanical parts; elimination of metallic noises.
- Exchange of all the parts proned to usury.
- Lubrication of pivots and shifts of the keys.
- Rebuilding or replication of damaged or lost parts.
- Change of motherpearls and rollers.
- Personalized engravings.
The materials and spare parts are of professional quality:
: PISONI PRO, PRESTINI ES e KS, RooPads, SaxGourmet, Conn Res-O-Pads, Buescher Snap-In Pads.
: convex metal with or without rivet, flat metal, plastic, Noyek and Maestro, ResoTech.
Springs (needle and flat)
: Pisoni Blued Steel.
: first class natural corks or synthetic.
: different colors and thickness.
The laboratory uses specific and professional equipment of last generation and also self built items, unifying tradition and modern technology with passion and attention.